20 Facts About Me!
I believe some of you don't know much about me. So I created this list of 20 facts about me. Hope you enjoy and Happy Friday!
1) I was born and raised in Texas. I've never lived in any other state.
2) Speaking of growing up in Texas, you'd probably never guess that I grew up on a farm! The family farm has been in south Texas for over a hundred years now. My Dad and older Brother run the business, and my brother will be the 5th generation to take over one day.
(picture of back home - South of San Antonio)
3) I graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station, TX in 2009 with a Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Economics.
4) I am a certified makeup artist, but I only work as a MUA part time. I also blog part time as well. My full time career is being a Supply Chain Analyst for a Texas Beverage Company.
5) I love to travel and hope to do more of it in the future. The only countries I've been to are: Italy, France, and Mexico. Next up on my bucket list is Greece, England, Spain, Germany, Costa Rica, and Thailand.
(me pictured above in Paris, France. I did a study abroad there in 2008)
6) Italian and Mexican food are my favorite.
7) I've never broken a bone before. (knock on wood!)
8) I love all different types of music genres. If you were to look at my playlists on Spotify right now, you'd be scratching your head. lol. I have country, pop, rap, bluegrass, acoustic, oldies, (Frank Sinatra) and Christian playlists.
9) I am not a morning person AT ALL. I'm literally that guy from the old McDonald's commercial: "Don't talk to me until I've had my coffee!"
10) Some of my favorite things: makeup, fashion, wine, gold coffee mugs, coffee, candles, working out, traveling, spending time with family and friends.
11) I was sooooo shy growing up. It really is a MIRACLE that I'm blogging now, and putting myself out there. I still struggle with being vulnerable, and putting my ideas out into the world, but it's been a rewarding experience so far.
12) I don't watch scary movies. I am TERRIFIED of them! (nightmares galore) Even when a move trailer comes on for a scary movie, I hide my eyes. lol. (insert monkey covering eyes emoji)
13) I'm scared of heights, but I love roller coasters.
14) Growing up was the accident prone kid. I was always getting hurt! I busted out my two front teeth as a kid, (long story) so now as an adult I have crowns for my front teeth. No one can ever tell. ;)
15) I was named after the song "Amie" by Pure Prairie League. Great Song. Good job Mom and Dad.
16) I have a weenie dog named Sadie. She just turned 10 years old yesterday! She thinks she's the QUEEN of the castle... little dog syndrome is an understatement.
17) I'm a proud Aunt to two amazing little girls. They seriously fill my heart with so much love and joy. I can only imagine what it will feel like when I become a Mom someday. The oldest is 6 and the youngest will be 2 in June.
18) I have one tattoo, and it's located on my right foot. (Sorry Mom and Dad!) It's of a lotus flower and has significant meaning. Which brings me to my next fact...
19) I have been Married and Divorced. (would love to write about this one day. No hate or anything bad/negative, just about what the experience taught me.)
20) I will be turning 30 in May! I swear I was 18 yesterday... Seriously, where does the time go??
Thank you all for taking time to stop by and read. I hope this helped you to get to know me a little better. I would love to hear from you guys and would love to learn more about YOU. Leave me a fact about yourself in the comments! Have a wonderful weekend!